Sunday, December 26, 2010

I love my google e-mail, youtube and blog… but come on. It will be two years in April that I have been married and changed my e-mail from my maiden name to my new name. This is a legit reason to change e-mails. I am not changing from butterflyfollower37343124 to hookerbaby23837. I don’t understand why your e-mail cannot be changed on these additional services. Maybe even limit it. You get one change per lifetime so choose your e-mail wisely. But NO. Google had to make it complicated. My 170 videos on youtube and my domain name blog is attached to an e-mail I never check. Let me also share with you the fact that this e-mail account has now been hacked not once, but twice! Once from Russia and once from Turkey. I guess they get their giggles from my maiden names e-mail account. Assclowns.
So Google, I will continue to use my e-mail, mainly because I will not use Yahoo, but I am very, very disappointed in you. Very disappointed.
/Rant



No comments:

Post a Comment